Tamiya Item 87080 Weathering Master B Set – Snow, Soot, Rust
- Snow (for winter camouflage and light snow)
- Soot (for soot from exhaust pipes and gun barrels)
- Rust (for rusting of AFV and boat hulls)
- Applicator Tool
Easy Way to a Pro-Level Finish
Weathering means adding realistic-looking effects to your models, such as sand on tank treads and mud-caked rally car bodies. These new Tamiya Craft Tools offer by far the easiest way to achieve realistic weathering effects. Weathering Master comes in a pocket sized case with 3 colors and special applicator tool.
Tamiya once again takes the lead in modeling innovation with these two Weathering Master sets. Each set contains 3 colors that are specially designed for adding realistic weathering effects to your scale models. Apply directly on top of painted model to achieve dirt, snow, soot or rust-like finish.
About the Sets:
- Easy-to-control material won”t run into surrounding areas.
- Semi-wet compound adheres well to surfaces.
- Compact case is easy to carry and use anywhere.
- Includes double-tipped applicator brush/sponge-tipped weathering tool.
- Use with pre-finished Masterwork Collection models to add your own finishing touches!